Saturday, July 12, 2008

New this week.....

So...I got braces..AGAIN! Just on the bottom, but dang, twice in a lifetime....how awesome am I. The kids finished their swim lessons after 5 solid weeks. They both are little fish, Conley can jump off the diving board and make it to the other end and Preslee can swim under the water now. We are so proud of them both. Carson went to his well child visit and is not growing very well. He is not getting enough of what he needs, so they have put him on that Nutramigen crap and we will see how it goes. I am VERY sad to stop nursing, but I will do what is best for him. He has cried for the last 2 whole days almost. I hope it starts getting better soon. Trent took the kids fishing today...they finally came home when they were sick of catching fish. conley goes to day camp all next week....Preslee and I are going to have some 'girl time' :-) catch ya'll later.

1 comment:

my--four--sons said...

Sorry you had to quit nursing. That happened when I had Adam. I had to quit nursing him at 6 weeks old. It was real hard. But you will be so happy when you see carson thriving. Keep up the good work you are a great mom!