Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boot Camp

Well, the time has come to potty train...hooray. I decided to do a 'boot camp' method where all we did for 3 days was go to the bathroom. Trent and Conley went on a little Father-Son fishing trip, so it was the perfect opportunity. Preslee caught on and is doing great! We've had a few accidents here and there, but not bad for 5 days.
Carson is doing so much better! I'm glad to say that he is finally happy and content, he is not hurting like he was. It makes me feel better to know that stopping breastfeeding was the best thing for him. We will find out how the weight gain thing is going later on this week.

5 comments:

amiee said...

hey, i left you this huge long comment and somehow it got deleted. lame!

just wanted to say hi and that I think your kids are super cute! i've heard the potty training can be quite the nightmare. so i hope it goes well!!!

my--four--sons said...

I left you a comment too but I haven't seen it post. Wierd!

Father son fishing...sounds like connely will have a great time.

I hope the potty training goes well. I have to say I lucked out with my boys they were pretty easy. Hopefully Preslee will potty train easily.

I am glad to hear Carson is doing better.

The Losee Family said...

Okay Mys its been a month. I know you guys have done something to post about.
JoAnn

my--four--sons said...

HELLO Where are you?? We miss hearing from ya so you better get bloggin girl :)

The Rymers said...

hey this is Julie Rymer, I have enjoyed reading your blog. We never see each other so it is good to be able to know a little bit about how you guys are and what your doing. Call us when you come to town again. We need to have a girls dinner again. It was good to see you. Your kids are soo cute!